History and Founders
Naqshyad Consulting Engineers Company has been established by Jamal Mousavi in 2003 in Tehran. It has quickly progressed in taking professional degrees and different projects of architecture and urbanism.
The Company has been promoted from 3rd grade to a 2nd, in the field of designing and Controlling the residential – administrative – commercial – industrial – military buildings and city services in 2008. The company is also taking the highest grade in landscape designing, and is licensed in urban designing and designing of educational, remedial and cultural buildings. It is an honor for us that most of our projects are taken throughout different architecture competitions; Also Professional presentations, good services and attracting the confidence of clients, has caused a continuous communication between clients and the company, and it shows their satisfaction of our collaboration.
Naqshyad: What remains of our designs in Minds
Naqshyad Consulting Engineers has a glorious and honorable record in various Projects for both Governmental and Personal Clients by presenting qualified and up to dated service in the field of Architecture and Urbanism in Iran and in the World. The Company has designed and handled creative and authentic Projects in the field of urban monuments and entrance gates. Our main concept is to improve our quality and technical abilities, we also engage ourselves to use the current Sources without causing any limitation for the future generation`s lives. The Distinguished Projects such as Enghelab Square in Zanjan, The entrance square of Imam port and lots of other symbolic projects are evidences of our honorable resume.
Variety in the designed and supervised projects has provided valuable and unique experiences for Naqshyad, which would surely improve the quality, Accuracy and celerity of the projects. Designing such complicated and special projects such as The Marine Control Towers, Port facilities, Customs buildings, Stadiums, Document Centers and also lots of Residential, Official, Commercial and Sport projects has provided a valid archive and a valuable engineering experience for the company. So today Naqshyad Consulting Engineers has the sufficient technical ability to provide any type of plans and documents for any kind of Architectural Project.
The Creativity among the elite designers of Naqshyad, which has been achieved under the thought and professional career of the company, is an honor for Naqshyad. Our thoughts and methods can be seen and traced from our earliest projects up to now.
On the other hand it should be said that Naqshyad is able to manage supervision projects as well as designings.
Having a perfect team in technical, management and supervision affairs, Naqshyad has supervised complicated and special projects and is ready to Undertake the supervision responsibility of any project. Naqshyad has changed the traditional method of just supervising the contractor, in it’s projects Naqshyad also manages the technical, economical and executive affairs. Naqshyad has used special and creative methods to achieve this goal and the result is the built of projects which would look impossible at first.
Naqshyad is exerted and qualified in the field of management services, too. Here are some samples:
• Being chosen between the 22 Selected Companies of Tehran to manage and supervise all the projects in the fourth region of Tehran’s municipality.
• Achieving the highest score for best supervision, between the 22 companies.
• Achieving the superior supervision on 11 regions of Tehran’s municipality as the best Consulting company of Tehran’s municipality.
• Achieving the qualification to be between the 22 superior companies of Tehran to provide the urbanism and landscaping plan for decayed urban fabrics of Tehran.
• Achieving the highest qualification score between all the companies of renovation organization of Tehran.
Some of the certificates, records and documents:
Consulting Engineers in competitions and prestigious architectural heritage festivals and other honors earned in previous years
- Selected architectural competition BIK input
- Selected Marine Control Tower Architecture Competition Asalooye field
- Selective illumination Sheikh Branch Memorial Design Competition
- Elected Architectural Competition Revolution Square Branch
- Elected Architectural Competition Cultural – Religious Contacts Branch
- Selected architectural competition beyond the bridge crossing
- Elected to participate in competitive entrance design architecture Apadana Ceram
- International architecture competition Central Glass International Architecture Competition
- Architecture competition to design memorial Asalooye
- Architecture competition to design a monument cult
- Marine Control Tower design contest Kharg
- Architecture competition to design memorial Iran’s oil industry
- World Pavilion architecture competition
- Crisis management in competitive entrance design architecture in Tehran
- Plan Preferred Land Portal Support
- There, the fruit and vegetable contest Tehran
- Developing Services Regulatory Studies, improve and beautify the ports for the first time
- Progression (4) the effect of the architectural competition in 1390 and 1392
- Published in the Journal of architects numbers 15, 70 and 82; Journal of Architectural numbers 52-53 and 64-65, and newspaper News January 1, 2003
- Participated in the World Architecture Festival 2009 International Competition
- Recorded in the Encyclopedia World Buildings Directory Project. link #1 | link #2
- Presented a paper at a seminar on the relationship between city and architecture wocmes