"An architect is not a designer but designing is a tool or a technique to achieve potential of the ideas that fascinate him."
Feasible projects and provide technical and economic services to employers.
Services heading in this section are as following:
Introduction: Research Methods
Part I: Preliminary Feasibility Studies
- Understanding employer’s organization
- Specific data collection plan
- Library and field studies
- Comparing Different Options
Part II: Feasibility Studies
- Technical reviews and support
- Economical Reviews
- Program implementation and operation scheduling
- Financial Analysis
- Summary and Conclusions